Wednesday, April 23, 2008

in two days it will be 7 years since my mom died... I just woke up from a dream I had about her. it seems so long ago but at the same time it seems just like yesterday. either way I still miss her, I wonder how things would be different if she was still here. if I ever come out how would she react?

school is almost over for the summer and im glade... except for finals... this semester went really good though I enjoyed my classes and I learned quite abit... I got a job in slc so im stuck here all summer. as I randomly read other peoples posts I see that a lot of people are willing to hang out... I think I just need some friends so if someone is bored this summer we should do something sometime? I plan on traveling a lot as far as my two day leash allows I need to put more than 10,000 miles on my bike this summer to beat last years record... I think that would be worth 650 dollars in gas to see everything utah and its surroundings has to offer... owell time will tell how the summer turns out...

2 comments:

October Rising said...

"in two days it will be 7 years since my mom died... I just woke up from a dream I had about her. it seems so long ago but at the same time it seems just like yesterday. either way I still miss her, I wonder how things would be different if she was still here. if I ever come out how would she react?"

I know exactly how you feel. It's only been 5 months since my mom passed, but it feels almost like it was yesterday.

Michael said...

my dad died two years ago this passed june. It is always hard for me to feel like that he never really knew me. We were close, really close, but I never told him. I would hope that he would be supportive. It never gets any easier does it? I am sorry to hear about everyone loosing parents. Death is such a hard thing. Anyway, thanks for the comment on my blog...if you want to chat sometime email me at byugay@gmail.com. It is really nice to know there are others who are going through the same things I am...