Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the movie AI artificial inteligence

I don't know if any of you have seen it but its pretty much the fairytale of Pinocchio but I think that part really hit me because I'm sure like most I have "prayed" wishing to be a "normal boy" or something to that affect. And I feel like I would do it for 2000 years and somehow see the product of all my pleading crumble before my eyes... (if you watched the movie you would understand the true pure desire he had going into this) so whatever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMZpqiUFKHI

the other part of the plot was him wanting to see his mom again and yeah pretty much thats all I want... even to say "I love you" one more time and "goodbye" so I guess I'm not good at getting my point across but some may understand...
till next time...

5 comments:

Robert said...

Cade, I understand some of what you mean. Especially from your last post on the 25th. I think that it's one of the hardest feelings to all the sudden look at the things that you need to do and they're like a mountain. Every time I procrastinate things cause of lack of motivation to really do anything, I get my butt kicked.

You're very right about the wanting to be a normal boy. Like you have surely done, there's denial, anger, fear, pleading, bargaining and all sorts of things involved in trying to fix sga. But, I promise, we can be just as happy as anybody else. I'm guessing that you know this already. It seems that you are able to have a pretty good look on life...that your able to keep the hard parts of life from spoiling the great parts of life.

As for your mom, I'm sorry man. I think it's real good that you still think of her. I think that she gets your "I love you" and "goodbye" thoughts. I think that she gets others too. You're awesome Cadence. Here's to the ups and downs of life. Hopefully the ups outnumber the downs. ;)

Robert said...

And here's to riding when things get too much!

One of So Many said...

I bawled when I saw this movie. To me it was not wanting to be normal so much as just wanting to be loved and accepted.

Isn't that what we all want anyway? To be loved for who we are and accepted regardless of imperfections?

Michael said...

I guess I haven't seen this movie in a long time. I should netflix it. But I understand how you feel about wanting to see your mom again. My dad died two years ago and I have many regrets about the last part of his life. If I could have only been at home more, or said I love you more. I am sure that your mom knows all those feelings you have for her. I sure hope and feel like my dad knew/knows.

Yeti said...

I hope you have resolved the feeling about leaving the church. I usually get a boost there...not always but often and find that so many like myself are fighting their own demons and need a place where burdons are eased. Today was one of those good Sundays for me. Great spirit and reenforcement from caring loving people all battling to stay afloat.