Tuesday, September 16, 2008

blah

really there isn't anything new with me.
School started, I wait till the last minute to start an assignment and when it's finished it doesn't really matter if it is quality or not (yes I could start earlier and put some effort into it but why). I've had a few things I thought about blogging about but I didn't get around to it and now I don't remember what they were...
so as you can see this is pretty pointless but I am putting off doing a paper that I don't want to deal with...
I still feel empty and like my life has no meaning or direction but nobody cares either way, I guess part of my problem is I don't really have friends that I hang out with but I can't find any (I don't try too hard but I don't really know where to start) being gay or dealing with it is always on my mind, I know I said I'm happier but I still can't move on
anyways till I come up with something better I guess this is where I'll shut up....

3 comments:

David said...

well hey...I know exactly what you mean about not having friends to hang out with but not really knowing where to find any...

Robert said...

You've got your bike though. I feel the same way right now...empty and not knowing what to do or where to go. All my interactions with my friends are time consumers and distractors. I feel pointless in it all. I just keep my head burried in school and work and keeping busy. I think it's just a feeling and in time, I think that it'll pass and I'll see somewhere to go.

Sorry you feel that way. I'll be in SLC this weekend. I don't know where I'll have available time, but I'll call you. Send me your number again or call or text me. I lost my phone out of my coat pocket at 80mph on the freeway and had to get a new one. Grr.

Looking forward to seeing ya.
Roberto

UTMOHO said...

Ok, I agree we all want to hang out and just chill, But do we ever get together to do anything. We should meet up and do something.