Monday, October 13, 2008

another week

I don't know what it is, maybe its just the stupid economic news... some could say oh its cause your not living the "gospel" I don't care what it is though I just want to feel loved... I was watching brother's and sister's I know its sappy but the gay couple on it made me jealous yeah its TV but it would be so nice just to have someone that loved you...
another thing on my mind is all the news with cali and prop 8... I don't know what it is but I really don't understand why anybody gives a fuck ... mohointx brought it up and got a few good comments, I mean obviously I'm already going to hell so why hold back...? anyway where is there peace?

3 comments:

Z i n j said...

Cadence.....I don't whether you need an ass kickin or a hug. Hang in there dude. Your too kool to let this get you down. What part of the gospel are you not .. "living "? Remember that parts of the gospel that feel good. I think of Joseph Smith and can't believe he did all he did and had the constant courage to face it. He also had to have had many a discouraging nights. He too in times of loss would have liked to chuck it all. Stay Kool my friend.

pinetree said...

I think you're a cool kid.

Robert said...

Hey man, the weather this weekend is going to be real nice, wanna go riding and shooting? I've got a .40and an SKS assult rifle. I find that shooting often helps with the pissed off feelings.

Also, when I get really upset, I find it nice to think about things long term...and go riding and shooting. Call me, or I'll call you. Any way it goes, we should use the nice weather this weekend.