Wednesday, October 29, 2008

me positive?


ha, so today I don't know why but I'm having a GREAT day... so far everything has worked out in my favor... first off I don't want to jinx myself but I do want to put it in writing so I can remember this day...
I kinda think I know a few reasons why this might be,
for whatever reason I had a good attitude when I woke up.
I have been thinking a lot about a movement called pay it forward today ( www.payitforwardtoday.org ) it is based off the movie and it is two local guys in SLC that give out the free silicon bracelets to remind people to "PIF" I emailed them and they sent me out a box with like 100 or so bracelets to give out. The PIF idea has really made me start thinking about helping others and reading the stories of people in action also makes me want to do it myself... I don't want to say that it has "changed my life" but for the past week it is on my mind. Instead of never thinking about helping someone unless they're bleeding to death because a metior fell from the sky, I am now looking for simple ways that I could make someones day better... so yeah we'll see what happens...