Tuesday, October 21, 2008

why?

so I am standing in line to vote... I really don't know why either, I haven't exactly made up my mind who I will end up picking but I don't think it matters, I live in utah so that means mccain will win... I like things from both and I don't like things from both... my vote doesn't really count and I really don't want either, I've heard pick the lesser of two evils and I've also heard if you don't vote you can't complain I think its all BS and will waste my vote on nader even though I know nothing of what he stands for but I know he won't win and its like a protest?
as for other news, my new g1 phone is waiting for me to get home... it was a big sacrifice fot a pretty pointless act...

2 comments:

Robert said...

Hey man, shooting was a TON of fun. We gotta do it more often. How was the canyon ride home?

Z i n j said...

Hey Bohemian wanderer...your vote can send a strong message even here in Utah. Just imagine if Obama numbers in Utah did speak loudly...WE NEED CHANGE. The middle class has too long paid the price for runaway elitist economics. It is only when they shot themselves in the foot that the nation got the message. The middle class had been hurting for some time.