Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pay It Forward...

So I wanted to put more effort into this post but lately I've been in a constant rush... This Tuesday there is going to be this huge event this is the following statement from the website (www.payitforwardtoday.org)...

HUGE Worldwide Pay It Forward event coming to a Computer near you on November 18th. We plan on making history November 18th so please join us. Mark your calendars and be sure to spread the word amongst your family and friends. We hope to have the support of millions of people that day to make this a “World Changing Event”.

As of October 22nd we have distributed over 350,000 bracelets to over 50 countries all at no charge and our Goal is to get to 1 billion bracelets. They say you have to think so why not think BIG! This is very lofty goal but there is simply no way we will give up until we make it happen. There is a great saying to go along with any goal, “if you really want to make something happen you will find a way, if you don’t you will find an excuse.”

Lets’ Change the world together!


These guys are actually locally based out of Utah. I requested some bracelets and they sent me a box out... I'll write my "story" about how I heard about them tomorrow but I wanted to get this up so ya'll would be aware of it... the basic theme I think for tuesday is just to remember to "pay it forward" but I think it is going to be kinda like a fund raiser type thing... please don't let that be a reason not to look into it... I really have no clue what it is going to consist of but if you have some time look into it...

3 comments:

Bravone said...

Thanks, I will check it out.

Andy said...

thanks for being involved in this. i noticed it on your blog a few weeks ago and have since ordered a bunch of the bracelets to hand out to those i come in contact with. i think the idea and program is amazing. we need more people to be involved in stuff like this.

Captain Midnight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.