Sunday, April 12, 2009

I never thought it'd happen...

so last week I got a compatible partners account from eharmony, I was hoping for a miracle that I am not holding my breath for... anyway it's free for 6 months so what do you have to lose? well the first match it gave me that lived in utah was promising, he was cool, normal, average, and hmm he liked bikes! so we went through the process of getting to know each other (it's all lined out and is basically 5 steps) we decided to go to dinner and talked very effortlessly and then the next day (saturday) went for a fun ride together and he was a good sport cause it was kinda cold and ugly weather (he has a nice bike too!)... so yeah I don't want to jump to conclusions or curse myself but if anything it gives me hope there are regular peope that have my same interests... (who would of thought) I guess I'm ready for something new that is a positive thing so I will be open to whatever happens and go from there...

3 comments:

Ezra said...

That's awesome and I am insanely jealous because I didn't have any compatible parters when I signed up :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Robert said...

Rock on man. Totally awesome. So, I'm going to be bikeless starting tomorrow...but, I'm going to work to make sure that I'm not bikeless any longer than is absolutely necessary. Ciao man.

October Rising said...

Hope things work out! That's awesome.