Tuesday, May 19, 2009

yikes

well a lot has happened, I keep thinking that I have grown a lot and won't be able to grow anymore but then I look back and see that I continue to grow... maybe learn is a better word? ANYWAY... I continue to figure out what my life is to me... I am going on a VERY VERY BIG TRIP soon and am SO EXCITED... from it I hope to find more direction and I hope that I will be able to trust myself and finish school and become somebody... I am a least starting to believe this. so life will continue on and I hope it continues in a good way... I know things will come up but I just hope I can deal with them more positively now... anyway if you want to know more about my trip let me know I'm not going to talk much about it but I do have a separate blog that I will track my journey...

3 comments:

Bravone said...

I would love to follow your trip. Good luck on your journey.

Ezra said...

I too would like to follow your trip!

Austin said...

It has been WAY too long since we talked! I want a PERSONAL discussion about this trip and updates of other things! Ok? :)