Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm alive...

it's true, I made it back from my vacation alive... I won't go into too much detail but I figure I'm not going to be vague about it either because that is boring... (and I'm trying not to be paranoid about the whole anonymity thing...) I rode my motorcycle 8000 miles to the Arctic Ocean in Alaska... plus everything I will talk about I thought about for countless hours as I drove countless miles... so explanations are needed.

I think I just figured out what I'm mostly looking for. How do I move on with my life? Yeah I'm gay, yeah I was raised LDS, NOW WHAT??? SO I guess I'll work with that for now...

2 comments:

UTMOHO said...

Hey, glad to hear you're alive. I hope all is well. I hope all that driving gave you time to think things out and clear your head. I love driving back and forth from Vegas to SLC for that reason. Well I have the same # so if you want to text send me a message. Love you man.

pinetree said...

You rock. Glad you made it back and followed through with a dream. I just blogged about our motorcycle adventures in Skagway. :) Good luck with the job promotion.