Monday, September 14, 2009

as the world turns...

so where should this begin? Today was one of those mondays where it's just another day. I went to work and on my lunch one of my coworkers stopped me telling me a mutual coworker in another department was killed in a recreational accident. This guy was a really nice friendly guy. I feel cheated for his life (he had his shit together) and his small family. I knew him pretty well and he probably would of said damn I didn't expect that to happen... I don't know if this bothers me so much cause I see it happening to me. At the same time it's my curse to live this hell as some cruel punishment... so yeah reminiscing memories is a good thing but it also sucks. WTF... I guess life goes on... so heres to my life update more will come... school sucks that also isn't anything new...

1 comment:

Robert said...

Dude, sorry about losing your friend. I hate it when something happens that seems to say something like: "hey, just wanted to remind you that life's a bitch and you can't change that." Dude, whenever that happens, flip it the bird as you take off on your bike. BTW, let's go riding soon.