Monday, November 23, 2009

"...beer and wine"

so yeah an interesting night, I'm a member of a underground environmental movement and we're starting a monday FHE night just getting together and hanging out... so that in it self is interesting and sweet... anyway... other then many being "ex mormon" and playing off the FHE thing there was alcohol, since I never tried champagne I figured why not... well there was only enough left for a taste so they broke out the wine... and yeah wow... ummm other then my friend tasting it before me and saying that is excellent and then me barley and literally choking it down (I didn't think things got worse then beer) what is with people and liking rotten beverages? it smells like a compost heap and I'm sure they taste quite similar... I guess I'm not meant to drink (I don't mind, and am kinda relieved) I haven't tried any of the vodkas yet but hopefully I have the same experience...
other then that I am just living life at the moment... till the next fun event in my life that I can blog about...

3 comments:

Bravone said...

Consider yourself lucky my friend! I like the stuff too much and it makes life more complicated for one like me. Happy Thanksgiving!

Robert said...

I'll echo Bravone. ;) Love you man. Ciao till next time. :)

imaryn said...

Your blog is interesting, I hope a lot of love to your blog, you can see my blog and leave a comment, please