Tuesday, March 2, 2010

random thoughts...

other then my excitement for the new album my favorite band released today, I had a pretty amazing conv. with a friend… and this is my summery not related to the conv. but after thinking about things…

maybe I need to blatantly exclude my family from my life and if it doesn't work I'm personally not out anything they can fuck off…

I guess I don't care anymore, I'm treating them as though they have already given up on me, which to a point is true so I have nothing to loose… but maybe this way I'll get through to them? (a note to someone reading this thinking about coming out to family, I have to move on with my life, I'm still growing and even in this extreme case... it's still worth it)

yeah as I think about it I'm getting angrier (not smart or healthy) but I don't care, I'm tired of it...

a disclaimer of sorts I should start putting on things I write when I am just typing thoughts...

I've never been one to write something thats on my mind then call it good (in therapy sometimes you do this) and forget about it and later rewrite it in a nicer way… sorry… it is what it is…

2 comments:

Bravone said...

Good to hear a few words from one of my only U friends! Love you man.

Gay Mormon said...

Family? ugghhh!