Friday, April 23, 2010

update

so I came out to my last brother a couple weeks ago with basically the same reaction as the rest. I've been meaning to finally come out to my dad and so I finally wrote an email and just sent it. SO with that I will see what happens. I'm not worried and I don't care how he takes the information. That may be a little harsh but it's really not my problem... I have accepted this and now it's their problem if they can't deal with it. I'm sure with time things will reach an equilibrium... so till then or an update... or something else interesting...

2 comments:

julie said...

Congratulations - I wish your father well (you don't need any wishes, maybe, because you sound pretty together!)

Horizon said...

Hope it goes well. I have always wondered if, when I decide to tell my folks, I would do it in person, over the phone or by e-mail.